Year Published - 2012
Member price: £60.00
Non-member price: £105.00
This guide has been developed to aid in the selection of lamp type and illuminance in a way that takes account of the changes in the spectral luminous efficiency of the average human observer in the mesopic region, updating research reported in Technical Report 29.
This document will:
• Provide guidance for the lighting of residential roads in the UK
• Aid in the selection of lamp type and illuminance
• Discuss lamp spectrum and typical pedestrian tasks
• Highlight the benefits of the new recommendation for residential road lighting
• Provide you with application examples of the effect of reducing illuminance when using high S/P ratio
• Allow you to gain an understanding of mesopic photometry.
DID YOU KNOW? ILP MEMBERS HAVE FREE DIGITAL ACCESS TO THIS DOCUMENT WHEN LOGGED INTO MYILP USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.theilp.org.uk/resources/professional-lighting-guide-downloads/