22 June 2018
Jo Bell, ILP Operations Assistant
YLP MINI PAPER COMPETITION 2018
• Are you under 35 years old?
• Do you have an interest in any aspect of lighting?
• Do you want to share your passion, your ideas, and your work with other professionals of the lighting industry?
The YLP invites you to enter the YLP Mini Paper Competition!!! All you need to do is submit a 500-word abstract of your work as a Young Lighting Professional to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your work will be assessed by a panel of competent lighting professionals and four finalists will be invited to present their work in front of the assessment panel and other lighting professionals at the YLP AGM in November.
The winner will be announced at the end of the YLP technical event and he/she will have the opportunity to publish their work in the Lighting Journal. Prizes for the winner to be announced shortly.
• 1st September 2018 – deadline for 500-word abstract submission to email@example.com
• 24th September 2018 – four finalists announced
• 29th November 2018 – final 15-min presentation at the YLP AGM at the City Center, London
• 29th November 2018 – Winner announced