1 March 2017
Jo Wilkins, ILP Operations Assistant
We've had a lot of papers submitted for this year's Professional Lighting Summit in Glasgow.
What do you want to see or learn about this year? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
The deadline has now passed for our 'call for papers' but you can still squeeze a paper in before our planning meeting on Monday 6 March.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of:
- The author’s full name, role and organisation
- The author’s email, postal address, mobile and landline telephone numbers
- The title of the proposed paper
- 250-500 words describing the paper with enough information for the reviewers to make an informed decision
- Details of any event or publication which has previously featured the paper (or will before the event)