16 April 2019
Jo Bell, ILP Events & Marketing Co-ordinator
The CPD programme for the Professional Lighting Summit has almost been finalised. The Summit will take place in Newcastle on 12 & 13 June.
Learn from others and improve your skills and knowledge about your field.
The following CPD papers have been confirmed –
- Fighting for funding
- Asset Management Toolkit Minor Structures (launch of new document that supersedes TR22)
- Asset management- the need for good evidence to get it right
- Considerations, Interactions & Impact of the Construction Design and Management Regulations for ALL Duty Holders
- The National Lighting Survey: Key findings
- EV Vehicles
- The EV charging opportunity
- EV Infrastructure requirements
- Wandering Lights: In praise of the narrow wavelength.The effects of LED Streetlight Technology on the Nocturnal Urban Residential Environment
- Can the adverse health effects of flicker from LEDs and other artificial lighting be prevented?
- Maintenance Factors Update – Review of the New ILP Guidance Note and the ISO/CIE recent report
- Harnessing light underwater
- From streetlights to urban data: how can local authorities collect, protect and utilise their data assets?
- How to overcome the challenge of lighting sensitive natural environments
CPD delegate tickets are more affordable and cost effective to attend this year, which encourages more highways and local authorities to attend. A one-day delegate ticket this year for ILP members is £90 compared to £140 at last year’s Summit.
Click here for more information on the talks.
To book delegate tickets, please click on the below 'book now' button.