26 November 2018
Jo Bell, ILP Operations Assistant
The Final Round of the Mini Paper Competition is only around the corner and will take place on the 29 November in City Centre Guildhall, London as a part of the joint YLP and L&SE Technical Seminar.
The competition was really tough this year with very strong and interesting papers submitted by numerous candidates.
We are delighted to confirm that the five finalists are:
1. Sanny Yuwono (Bartlett UCL) - “Effect of Chroma Adjustment on Congruity of Urban Scenes”
2. Toby Penter (Indo Lighting) - “Connected Lighting – Is there a risk?”
3. Ellis Mandia (CD+M Lighting Design Group) - “The Impacts of Mesopic Photometry to Architectural Lighting Design”
4. Hannah Dunfold (Urbis Schreder) - “Making exterior environments more than just a space”
5. Chayot kiranantawat (Nulty Lighting) - ”Interactive lighting design for street crime problem solutions and enhancement of the pedestrian nodes experience”
Please do come along to support them and see who the winner will be. The winner will be announced at the end of the Technical Seminar.
Please reserve your place by emailing email@example.com.
The YLP wishes the best of luck to all 5 of them.