20 December 2018
Jo Bell, ILP Operations Assistant
The ILP are keen to hear from potential speakers from the lighting profession & associated fields.
In June 2019, the ILP will launch our first National Curriculum, with the aim of providing outstanding CPD opportunities for all members, regardless of geographical location. As well as our series of national events, the National Curriculum will provide content for Lighting Delivery Centres across the UK and Ireland.
The ILP Council will consider papers for inclusion on the National Curriculum at their next meeting in January 2019. All relevant topics will be considered.
To offer a paper, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• The Author’s full name, role and organisation
• The Author’s email, postal address, mobile and landline telephone numbers
• The title of the proposed paper
• 250-500 words describing the paper with enough information for the reviewers to make an informed decision
• Details of any event or publication which has previously featured the paper
• Details of your availability during 2019 and the geographical areas you are happy to cover
ILP CPD presentations are a professional opportunity to develop your career. As a not for profit charity, we are very supportive of first-time speakers. Please note, we do not allow marketing or ‘sales’ pitches.
The initial closing date is 8 January. Click here for more details.