A competency statement must include:
- full details of your competence, experience and responsibility, including the type of work and projects in which you have been involved (e.g. design, development, maintenance, project management etc.) indicating your own contribution and level of personal responsibility.
- evidence mapped across to AMILP Competency Requirements or MILP Competency Requirements to show that all necessary competencies are fulfilled. This is based on EC UKSPEC and applies to all applicants, whether non-engineers or engineers.
- a list of at least three projects in the required format, covering all the competency requirements.
- brief details of employment for at least the preceding four years.
- your competency statement should cover a maxiumum of six A4 pages.