‘Investing in the lighting profession to drive your business forward’
Guy Harding, VP Membership says ‘Our new ILP Premier Corporate membership is designed to deliver a top quality membership package. This is aimed at companies wishing to benefit from one streamlined payment process and also take advantage of support initiatives suited to your company’s needs- from the industry’s most influential professional lighting association. We are introducing some excellent new resources:
Fast track your employees’ lighting careers using our voucher scheme with offers on education, training and events. I wholeheartedly agree with our VP for Education when he says ‘I firmly believe that education is a prime driver for the future of our profession’.
Position your company in front of the ILP’s top lighting professionals and host a CPD presentation at ILP and YLP events; boost your marketing presence with our new facility to promote your CPD activities in the ILP newsletter.
Welcome to our Premier circle. We hope you’ll enjoy our premier service available throughout the year to you, our valued members.
ILP Premier membership is a progressive scheme which offers your organisation benefits over and above those of standard Corporate membership and invites you to share these as follows:
- Four staff as members with your annual fee.
- 5% off regular membership for unlimited additional staff.
- An opportunity to host a CPD presentation at an ILP or YLP event- a minimum of one 20 minute session per year.
- An invitation to contribute to ILP national agendas, to be discussed at national forums.
- Promotion of your CPD activities in the ILP newsletter.
- Advertorial presence in the Lighting Journal- half page (300 words and illustration) per annum.
- Use of our special ‘Premier’ logo in your marketing material
- A feature on the ILP Premier Membership profile news and innovations web page.
- £500 voucher redeemable on services and events as follows:
- Exterior Lighting Diploma.
- Nationally organised events like the Professional Lighting Summit.
- Professional Lighting Guides, Technical Reports and Publications.
- The ILP Job Vacancy service
All the above for an annual fee of just £1900.00.
Please contact Chantal on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01788 576492 to sign up.
CURRENT premier CORPORATE MEMBERS ARE: