As the UK's only independent professional lighting membership body, we appreciate how valuable professional development opportunities are.
We understand the difficulty in getting time away from the workplace (and sign off from your boss) so here is our advice on explaining to your employer or wider organisation that you cannot afford to miss the ILP Professional Lighting Summit this June.
Use an official ILP Training Request form. You can customise this to highlight the aspects most relevant to your organisation and your professional development.
Explain that the ILP Professional Lighting Summit will help you:
- prepare for upcoming challenges and help focus your strategic plan by discovering how regulatory changes will affect your organisation
- build your credibility as a driven lighting professional by keeping up to date with the latest developments and thinking – a valuable benchmarking exercise
- learn from the best – our speakers all have real life success stories to share
- get practical advice and insight on areas of specific relevance or interest from our range of interactive workshop sessions
- build your professional network and meet with new and existing suppliers – a great opportunity to make cost and efficiency savings for your organisation
- research what your peers are up to and make sure that your organisation always stays one step ahead
Need any help? Please call our friendly team on 01788 576492
The ILP Professional Lighting Summit is created by a team of volunteers headed by Scott Pengelly, Vice President Events
The personnel at Regent House then step in to make it all happen, led by Jess Gallacher, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate payments: Sarah Hartwell, Finance Manager email@example.com
Speaker liaison, exhibition and sponsorship bookings: Jo Bell, Operations Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Development Zone and membership queries: Chantal O'Sullivan, Membership Manager email@example.com