12.30 - 16.30
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Temple Quay House - Highways England Building, Bristol, Avon. BS1 6H.
Bristol LDC Technical Session – FREE ILP Event
19th September 2019, River Gate Building, Room 7/8 TQ
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR -
- Arrive 12.30 - greetings, tea, coffee, networking.
- 1st paper, 13.30hrs - Ian Clemetson /Simon Langley: CMS, glare G5 or G6 / Technical Update on asset faults and what Highways England are doing to manage them.
- Brake and H&S tool box talk
- 2nd paper, 14.30hrs – Stuart Beale: HE night time accident prevention, policy and implementation.
- 3rd paper, 15.15hrs - Andy Belsford: DRMB TD23/99, TD34/07, TA49/7 and Ian Clemetson: TA501,TD501 and TM501