A one day course for lighting designers, lighting project engineers and anyone who needs to make informed decisions on LEDs.
Regent House, Regent Place, Rugby CV21 2PN
The ILP Fundamental LED Course covers the basics of LED technology, the benefits and how to apply them.
AN ESSENTIAL COURSE FOR
- lighting designers
- lighting project engineers
- anyone who needs to make informed decisions on LEDs
Collaboration between lighting designers, specifiers, engineers and manufacturers can produce high quality LED lighting systems, focusing on delivery of sustainable and maintainable lighting; reducing maintenance costs and maximising whole life costs.
YOU WILL learn about
- The fundamentals of LEDs
- Design criteria
- Creating a specification
- Running trials
- Trial evaluation
- Independent testing
- Influencing business change
- Evaluating lessons learned
- 10.00 Welcome and Introduction
- 10.35 Session 1. An Introduction to LED Technology
- 11.35 Refreshments
- 11.50 Session 2. LED Measurement and Testing
- 13.00 Lunch
- 13.45 Session 3. Benefits and Applications
- 14.45 Refreshments
- 15.00 Session 4. Current Limitations & the Future of LED
- 16.00 Conclusions, questions and close
ILP member: £220 + VAT
Non member: £385 + VAT
DID YOU KNOW? ILP MEMBERS SAVE £165 ON THIS COURSE
new dates coming soon...