A one day course from the Institution of Lighting Professionals for Architectural Lighting Designers.
Our friendly expert trainer will demystify this subject, teaching in a small group and with the opportunity to ask questions in total confidence before, during and after the course.
Brockway Room, Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL
Parking - There is metered car parking available in Red Lion Square and adjacent streets, unrestricted after 18.30, Saturdays after 13.30 and Sundays all day. Please note some parking areas are for “Residents Only” and there are other local restrictions. There is also one disabled parking bay directly in front of the main entrance. To find local parking or reserve your space please use ParkJockey orParkopedia.
does any of this apply to you?
• Never been trained in electrics?
• Need to liaise with engineers and contractors on schemes?
• Understand where you can and can’t use armoured cables?
• From an arts background?
• Want to know your constant current from your constant voltage?
attend our informal CPD DAY, AND WE WILL COVER:
• Basic electrical theory and principles
• Types of electrical infrastructure
• Beginner’s electrical design for interior and exterior architectural schemes
• Health and Safety basics
• LED equipment
• LED control systems
ILP member: £210 + VAT
Non member: £365 + VAT
DID YOU KNOW? ILP MEMBERS SAVE £155 ON THIS COURSE