ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma
Completion Project Support
A new initiative from the ILP. Our lecturers have set aside two days and one evening to help you finish your ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma. We invite you to come along for no extra cost. (conditions apply)
Two days that will:
- Aid students who are struggling to begin their ELD Completion Project/Module 4
- Assist anyone part way through who is finding it a challenge to complete their project
- Enable you or your employee to finish and be awarded the ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma
Why you should finish your Completion Project
- Attending the three residential ELD modules doesn’t mean you have achieved the ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma
- No project = no certificate, so finish your studies and prove your worth to employers and recruiters
- Holding the ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma can demonstrate competency for you, your staff, your organisation
The requirement to hold the full ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma may be included in
- Employment contracts
- Contracts for service delivery
Who benefits from finishing the ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma?
- Local authorities
- Highway lighting engineers
- Exterior public realm specialists
Who can attend this support session?
- Anyone who has completed the three residential modules, from 2013 onwards.
- If you would like support and you studied on the ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma earlier than 2013, please get in touch for details of how we can help you.
- Places are limited
Wednesday/Thursday 20 & 21st November 2019
WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 29 & 30th april 2020
WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 25 & 26th NOVEMBER 2020
There is no charge for this. The ILP is a charity here to help you develop, in order to provide better lighting for our communities and planet. We will provide meals, refreshments and one night accommodation so all you need to do is focus on your studies.
Book now for this FREE 2-day support session.
Places are limited.
WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 20 & 21ST NOVEMBER 2019
now FULLY BOOKED
WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 29 & 30TH APRIL 2020
WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY 25 & 26TH NOVEMBER 2020